Conducting research panels is a popular way to obtain more targeted and personalized information. These panels have the potential to transform clinical care, health care delivery and the products that strengthen patient health. The information collected gives academic researchers, organizations and government agencies the ability to improve and develop new services, policies and products.
Many online health professional panels lump nurse practitioners (NPs) with physicians, physician assistants and other medical professionals. NPs have unique experiences and perspectives that need to be distinguished and shared across the health care industry. NPInfluence is more than just a research panel; it is a platform for emphasizing the key role that NPs play in providing quality care.
Become a NP panelist today, and earn rewards for sharing your opinions through online surveys.
Here’s how it works:
- Join NPInfluence by filling out a quick profile survey that takes about 10 minutes.
- Receive emails with invitations to take surveys that are administered by AANP and sponsored by America’s most trusted health care brands, universities, hospital systems and government agencies.
- You get to choose to take as many, or as few, opinion-based surveys as you want.
- You will earn points for each survey you complete that can be redeemed for a gift card.
- 1 point = $1
- 1 minute (calculated from average duration of each survey) = 1 point
- Earn 100 points, and redeem them for a gift card
Get started by filling out a short survey.